Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
Gorgeous reclaimed redwood paneling. Classic burgundy redwood with amber tones. Paneling is excellent for walls, ceilings, casework, cladding, and wainscoting applications.
- Less than 500 square feet
- Unfinished: $8.45 per sq. ft. (7") / $8.45 per sq.ft. (5")
- Clear Oil: $11.75 per sq. ft. (7") / $10.45 per sq.ft. (5")
- 500 square feet and greater
- Unfinished: $8.03 per sq. ft. (7") / $8.03 per sq.ft. (5")
- Clear Oil: $11.16 per sq. ft. (7") / $9.93 per sq.ft. (5")
Availability: Orders less than 500 square feet ship within 10 business days. **Orders 500 square feet and greater ship within 3 weeks.
Source: Various structures from the San Francisco Bay Area
Species: Sequoia sempervirens
Color Tones: Auburn, burgundy and similar tones. Some lighter, amber sap wood also present in some pieces.
Net Dimensions: 1/2” thick x 7" or 5" wide x 2' to 5’ random lengths (or longer if available)
Millwork: Surfaced four sides (S4S) with a square-edge tongue & groove profile
Character: Mixed grade redwood with occasional unfilled nail and other holes, occasional sound and missing knots, occasional surface seasoning checks and other signs of previous history and use
Finish: Available unfinished or prefinished with a clear natural oil
Certification: FSC Recycled 100% - SCS-COC-001014
LEED: MR 4.1 & 4.2 (Recycled Content) and MR 5.1 & 5.2 (Regional Materials)