Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 29 or above and get 5% off
Reclaimed American Black Walnut provides subdued elegance for any space. Beautiful for all your floor, wall and ceiling applications.
# of Square Feet Per Box: 21
- Less than 500 square feet
- Unfinished: $9.45 per sf (3") / $10.45 per sf (5") / $10.45 per sf (7")
- Clear Oil: $11.45 per sf (3") / $12.95 per sf (5") / $12.95 per sf (7")
- Poly: $11.45 per sf (3") / $12.95 per sf (5") / $12.95 per sf (7")
- 500 square feet and greater
- Unfinished: $8.98 per sf (3") / $9.93 per sf (5") / $9.93 per sf (7")
- Clear Oil: $10.88 per sf (3") / $12.30 per sf (5") / $12.30 per sf (7")
- Poly: $10.88 per sf (3") / $12.30 per sf (5") / $12.30 per sf (7")
Availability: Orders less than 500 square feet ship within 10 business days. **Orders 500 square feet and greater ship within 15 business days.
Source: Post-industrial recycled walnut wear layer salvaged from manufacturing facilities in the Midwestern U.S.
Species: Juglans nigra
Color Tones: Medium brown with darker grain features
Net Dimensions: 9/16" thick x 3" wide x 1' to 7' random lengths
Millwork/Construction: Reclaimed walnut wear layer at 1/8" thick over an FSC-certified plywood substrate. Three-ply, single strip construction. Tongue & groove profile with micro-bevel. End-matched.
Character: Quartered select, vertical-grain, Black Walnut with very occasional small and sound tight knots
Finish: Prefinished with clear natural oil or low-VOC polyurethane. Also available unfinished.
Certification: FSC Mix 76% - SCS-COC-001014 and FloorScore® -SCS-FS-03865
LEED: EQ: Low Emitting Materials
WELL BUILDING STANDARD: VOC Reduction-Feature 4, Toxic Material Reduction-Feature 25
Note on Flooring Applications: Walnut is on the softer end of the scale compared to most other hardwoods. As such, it will more easily develop a patina of use evidenced in heel marks and other indentations. To many, this is the warmth and organic nature they expect to see in a wood floor. In a lower impact residential use, such wear is typically less noticeable than in a high traffic commercial space. In a high traffic commercial space, you may decide that one of our harder woods is more suitable. Assuming you do select this walnut, you may choose to have TerraMai finish the material in an oil rather than a polyurethane (wear is then somewhat less noticeable).